PDA

View Full Version : Opportunity - Take or Leave?

classygranny
10-28-2016, 10:15 PM
Before a decision is made, I will be working with my PSO, but thought it would be interesting to get outside opinions.

I have an opportunity to trade a favor (easy to do, little time involved, no cost to me) with a friend of mine for either a DV8 Deviant Pearl or a DV8 XOXO or a DV8 Freakshow.

Should I do it?

My arsenal now...Track Paradox - newest ball, about a year old; RG Defiant Soul - pin down, small crack across finger bridge (love this ball); RG Defiant Soul - pin up, starting to show spidering around thumb hole; and my Meanstreak Brawler recently cracked.

Want to either add to the Paradox and build new arsenal, or just start new - to be discussed with PSO, as I want my fit checked since my last fall down the stairs and a severe thumb and ring finger strain may be affecting the fit of the ball.

Opinions?

1VegasBowler
10-28-2016, 11:28 PM
I would jump on the Deviant Pearl for 2 reasons.

1) It has the same core as the original (and very popular) Deviant.

2) It also has the same cover stock as the Thug Life.

When you combine the 2, this is an awesome ball!

As far as the Freakshow, is it the Freakshow or Freakshow Pearl? No matter what, they're both good. The Pearl will just have a little more length.

The Diva XOXO is more of a "snap off the spot" ball, and not one that I personally like.

Personally, I'd take the Deviant Pearl.

Amyers
10-30-2016, 01:34 AM
Really any of these balls would pair fine as a step down from the Paradox. I think the diva and deviant are somewhat close in reaction both of which will handle less oil and flip more on the backend than the defiant soul