11-10-2016, 06:08 AM
http://tinypic.com/r/2l8vznn/9

http://tinypic.com/r/15gbcle/9

chrono00
11-10-2016, 09:55 AM
If you like wasting money on uneeded things go ahead.....print a few thousand

collinwho
11-10-2016, 07:11 PM
Simplify everything. That is the best professional design feedback I can give. Simplify the copy. Simplify the look. Simplify the layout. Simplify everything.

2handedsniper
11-11-2016, 04:38 AM
I polity feel I'm a worthy coach because few bowlers in cosmic bowling can bowl 150 every night like me. If I can enrich the lives of cosmic bowlers then I am proud of my coaching.

1VegasBowler
11-11-2016, 08:54 AM
I polity feel I'm a worthy coach because few bowlers in cosmic bowling can bowl 150 every night like me. If I can enrich the lives of cosmic bowlers then I am proud of my coaching.

If you think you're a coach of any kind, you are beyond delusional. And if you are trying to pass yourself off as a bowling coach, I would demand to see your coaching certification(s). And if you can't produce that, I would talk to law enforcement about having you arrested for fraud!

You are an absolute disgrace to those who have taken the time to become certified bowling coaches, and it's people like you who will give coaches a bad name.

fortheloveofbowling
11-11-2016, 09:03 AM
If you think you're a coach of any kind, you are beyond delusional. And if you are trying to pass yourself off as a bowling coach, I would demand to see your coaching certification(s). And if you can't produce that, I would talk to law enforcement about having you arrested for fraud!

You are an absolute disgrace to those who have taken the time to become certified bowling coaches, and it's people like you who will give coaches a bad name.

I agree with your assessment of snipers coaching ability. I would caution people though in relying on the simple notion of a coaching certificate as being the determining factor for an effective coach. I know guys that i would trust to give me advice with no certificate and people in my area with silver level credentials that i would not let carry my bag.

1VegasBowler
11-11-2016, 09:10 AM
I agree with your assessment of snipers coaching ability. I would caution people though in relying on the simple notion of a coaching certificate as being the determining factor for an effective coach. I know guys that i would trust to give me advice with no certificate and people in my area with silver level credentials that i would not let carry my bag.

I won't disagree with this at all.

But where it concerns this *****, he's a disgrace to the entire bowling community to even consider being a coach.

got_a_300
11-11-2016, 09:11 AM

I have no ideal why I'm even bothering with this but................ I have one question
have you been through the training to become a certified coach yet?

One can not just claim to be a coach and not be certified to at least a level 1 coach
anyway.

Wow a 150 during cosmic bowling every night....man..........now that's something
but I've seen little girls bowl higher than that every game during cosmic bowling.

I usually average somewhere around 199 to 220+ during cosmic bowling myself when
I go and do it and I do not claim to be a coach even though I could probably coach at
maybe a bronze level right now.

jab5325
11-11-2016, 09:36 AM
Wow, I really feel like I've missed something being away from the boards for a while.

I don't get why or what's going on here?

LyalC52
11-11-2016, 09:53 AM
you should include a phone number

bubba809
11-11-2016, 11:22 AM
Wow. Cannot believe it has gone on this long here at BowlingBoards.com

I've seen trolls booted from many different forums, for way less than this. Truly unbelievable.

JasonNJ
11-11-2016, 01:14 PM
I don't know why I'm bothering to respond but I will. A true coach enhances a bowlers natural style. They don't teach a style just because that is the way they do it. So you will never be a true coach and like everyone says you would be an embarrassment to coaching.

foreverincamo
11-11-2016, 08:27 PM
Sniper must be from Colorado because his posts show he is smoking some seriously good stuff!
As for the business cards, less is more.