PDA

View Full Version : Some improvement second time out.......

Hammer
11-13-2016, 06:24 PM
Bowled Saturday league second time out. Bowled a 139, 153 and a 133. Not great games for a guy that had a 178 average May of 2015 which was the last time I bowled because of surgeries the past year and a half. Also I am using a urethane Blue Hammer ball which does not match up for the pattern in this house. Next time out I will bring my reactive resin ball. I used the Blue Hammer to make sure my new hip will handle the 14lb weight. My resin ball is 15lbs. I am sure that I will improve as I go on. I have to adjust my approach some because of my lower body issues. I don't care though because I will do whatever I have to to bowl. I just love this game too much. Looking forward to that first 200 game.

Blomer
11-13-2016, 07:35 PM
Coming back from injury or surgery generally results in lower scores. We want to be careful not to get hurt again. But at least you got out there and bowled. That has to be a great motivator and helps you believe that you will be safe. All in time it will come back and youw ill be knocking down those pins!

foreverincamo
11-13-2016, 10:02 PM
Absolutely build up slowly! You don't want a set-back due to injury!! You'll get that 200

jab5325
11-14-2016, 03:26 PM
One moment at a time! You're doing a great job and will get there before you know it.