PDA

View Full Version : LOL I have to share this, A UBER driver story from me

LOUVIT
12-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Since I am retired I started driving for UBER in the mornings about 3 hours a day. this morning I get a pickup on Orient road. I knew what I was in for, the only thing I know on Orient road is the jail..... So 2 under dressed young girls get in my car, I am going to say hookers.... Destination Tampa and not the nice part. the whole trip there was yelling on their phones in Spanish so I didn't understand a word...Let's just say I was happy when they got out, not that they were any kind of trouble I just wanted to know who was yelling at them and what was being said. lol

Blacksox1
12-11-2016, 03:37 PM
Since I am retired I started driving for UBER in the mornings about 3 hours a day. this morning I get a pickup on Orient road. I knew what I was in for, the only thing I know on Orient road is the jail..... So 2 under dressed young girls get in my car, I am going to say hookers.... Destination Tampa and not the nice part. the whole trip there was yelling on their phones in Spanish so I didn't understand a word...Let's just say I was happy when they got out, not that they were any kind of trouble I just wanted to know who was yelling at them and what was being said. lol

Pictures next time?

Blomer
12-26-2016, 05:55 PM
Would of been great if the next pick up were the ones they were yelling at.

LOUVIT
12-26-2016, 06:39 PM
No Blomer, I think I took them to the pimps house, no need to meet him....haha..

I figured working from 7am till 11 am I wouldn't run into drunks and other night people.......

On Saturday morning it's fun helping people find their cars in the bar parking lots....