PDA

View Full Version : Because of a post I replied to - conversion rate... I realized I have a problem :P :(

fokai73
12-12-2016, 06:18 PM
I was looking at my data to reply to a post. The last 3.5 years or so, I left fewer 10 pins compared to previous years where I left 65 to just under 90 10 pins in full season. A time when I played up the boards and was a straighter player. I'll leave an average of 25 7 pins in a full season and about the same amount of 4 pins.

The last 3 years I've been playing the middle to deeper end of the lanes and my series over those years were like this season. A roller coaster. I'll shoot 700 two or three times in a month then go 550 to 610 the next month or so. I've seen over under reactions more often and my first ball pin count has gone down. My current first ball is at 9.07, compared to 9.18 - 9.2'ish. I also dropped 15 pins, still over par, but barely.

Of all the years I've been using data, I never ever saw it this way. It's kind of a blessing in disguise that I replied to a post. It's cool I only leave <1 10 pin a game. But I'm leaving a lot of left side spares and splits. Many factors from not enough rev rate to come back from the deep, line being played, ball choices, not paying attention to pin action - not adjusting to deflections or whatever, me.

To be honest too, the last few months I've been telling my old lady that I feel like leaving the game. She disagrees, but all the good sport leagues are gone or are too far. I'm tired of traveling just to bowl only to donate my money most of the time. Driving 1 hour to 3 hours after a bad squad(s) makes the drive home very long .....