PDA

View Full Version : First half winners!

foreverincamo
12-16-2016, 07:50 AM
My team locked up the first half one week early last night. I got to seal the deal by striking out in the 10th of game three to eek out the win. We are now 9 points ahead of the second place team with one week to go in a 7 point scoring system, so we can't be beat. Our team's best finish in any half over the last two seasons was 12th.

J Anderson
12-16-2016, 09:33 AM
My team locked up the first half one week early last night. I got to seal the deal by striking out in the 10th of game three to eek out the win. We are now 9 points ahead of the second place team with one week to go in a 7 point scoring system, so we can't be beat. Our team's best finish in any half over the last two seasons was 12th.

Congrats! My Thursday league team did the same last week, taking all 7 points to go into this weeks position round with a 9 1/2 point lead. Wee took 5 yesterday with our anchor shooting a season high 661 to avoid any accusations of sandbagging.

NewToBowling
12-16-2016, 12:16 PM
We also got 1st place in our league. This upcoming Sunday is just for money (strikes for $5) but we already secured tops

foreverincamo
12-18-2016, 09:03 PM
My wife asked me if I'm not bowling this week since we don't have to win. I needed a good laugh! A night with zero pressure could equal a huge series or game. Time for some fun!!

LOUVIT
12-24-2016, 03:41 PM
My wife asked me if I'm not bowling this week since we don't have to win. I needed a good laugh! A night with zero pressure could equal a huge series or game. Time for some fun!!

Sounds like a good night to start a pot for high games if you don't have a weekly one already. We used to do $3 a game high score takes it.

foreverincamo
12-24-2016, 08:36 PM
Our team puts in a dollar a game for a card game. Get a card for any mark. I won the first two card games, three aces and four 8's, but lost the third one even after pulling a full house.

Blomer
12-26-2016, 05:39 PM
Our season is in thirds. We were rolling pretty well and we're in first place. We got cleaned out the last two weeks and still made it in the playoff round which locks our spot for the end of season playoffs. We only had to win one game, but got swept. Sucks.