PDA

View Full Version : Mako

Turkey Track Hammer
01-28-2017, 02:26 PM
Looking for some feedback on the new Track Mako.

Turkey Track Hammer
11-17-2017, 10:41 PM
Looking for some feedback on the new Track Mako.

Wow thanks!

bowl1820
11-18-2017, 08:20 AM
Wow thanks!

Your Welcome!

Sorry you didn't get any replies, But I guess nobody has one. It's hard to give feedback about a ball you don't have.

Amyers
11-20-2017, 09:14 AM
Sorry I don't see much Colombia/Track product period my way.

ALazySavage
11-20-2017, 11:17 AM
@Turkey Track Hammer - I guess if you want some people to respond with no background on the ball then here you go:

Looks like a really aggressive ball, something that would be good for the higher end of your bag. Seems to be something you would want to throw when you are up against a heavy oil pattern where you want the ball to read earlier. Probably would pair well with a Mako attack (because that is the generic thing anyone says when talking about two balls from the same line with different surfaces).

Now, if you were looking for a review/feedback from someone who actually threw the ball I would recommend going on BowlingBall.com and reading the reviews as there are 56 reviews at this time. Granted when you asked there were not many reviews out there, but it was 4 days after the release date so the odds of anyone throwing it enough to give an honest review would be tough to find. Also you could look at YouTube since many of staffers will have ball reaction videos (strike-a-ramas) out there as well.