PDA

View Full Version : Best 4-ball bag

Timmyb
01-28-2017, 03:27 PM
I'm looking to buy a new 4-ball bag. So, far, I'm impressed with either the Storm Rolling Thunder or the Hammer Premium, just based on reviews and general description. I've seen the K Force up close, and it seems a little cheap. Anyone have any recommendations?

djp1080
01-28-2017, 04:11 PM
Have the Rolling Thunder. Like the feature of having two plus two sections that fit in the truck of the car pretty nice. Sturdy wheels and handle. Plenty of storage for towels, tapes, ball cleaner, etc. Glad I got this one. Use the handle to put my jacket on, too. No issues after three years of use. Highly recommended.
Lots of folks use the three ball totes that have wheels on them. Popular.

J Anderson
01-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Have the Rolling Thunder. Like the feature of having two plus two sections that fit in the truck of the car pretty nice. Sturdy wheels and handle. Plenty of storage for towels, tapes, ball cleaner, etc. Glad I got this one. Use the handle to put my jacket on, too. No issues after three years of use. Highly recommended.
Lots of folks use the three ball totes that have wheels on them. Popular.

I too use the Rolling Thunder. When I lived within walking distance of the alley I really needed the stabillity of the wide wheelbase. Still comes in handy whe the parking lot is almost full and the nearest open spaces are far from the building. The down side is that if a lot of bowlers are standing around b.s.ing itcan be hard to get to your lanes without running over a few toes.

YODA
01-28-2017, 04:54 PM
Wasnt on your list but I prefer the KR KRush myself :) Of course I am biased since it is the one I currently have :)

Blomer
01-28-2017, 05:11 PM
I have a KR Strikeforce Lane Rover and it's great. Big shoe storage department, two side pockets , a large front pocket and then another front pocket! Lots of storage for anything you bring with you! The also have a great warranty! I believe 4-5 years.

djp1080
01-28-2017, 05:59 PM
It's easier to get to your lanes than leave them I'd say. While running over a few toes, you can make new friends (or enemies) that way. :)

ep1977
01-28-2017, 06:20 PM
I have the lane masters 4 ball roller and it's a really great bag. www.lane-masters.com

J Anderson
01-29-2017, 01:51 PM
It's easier to get to your lanes than leave them I'd say. While running over a few toes, you can make new friends (or enemies) that way. :)

Hopefully friends, I already have enough teams that really want to kick my teams' butts in both my leagues.;)