PDA

View Full Version : Anyone get the new Grips Glove yet?

Hammer
03-02-2017, 01:00 PM
I just found some advertisements about this new Grips Glove. You use it without inserts because your two fingers that go into the ball have things on the fingers that are like grips. If you use this glove your finger holes might have to be a little bigger then the grips you put in now. They claim you get more revs and more strikes and a higher average if you use this product. They had different bowlers try out this product and they gave the Grips Glove good marks. I think they cost about $30.00. Has anyone here seen or have this product? If you do how do you like it?

fokai73
03-02-2017, 01:35 PM
The Griips glove has been around for a while now. If you don't use inserts, you would have to make the fingers holes larger to 31/32.

Those I know (very few) who wear this glove have arthritis in their finger joints. I only know of one person who is up in age who uses this glove and bowls good with it vs. without it.

bowl1820
03-02-2017, 02:38 PM
The Griips glove is one of most hated topics on the bowling forums, do mainly to the company marketing ploys used in the forums.

Here's your post about it from 4 years ago.

Anybody here use the Griips Glove for bowling????
http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads/13501-Anybody-here-use-the-Griips-Glove-for-bowling

Hammer
03-02-2017, 08:25 PM
How about that, a post about it from back then. Evidently this product has been around for a while. I like my regular finger grips and will stay with those.