PDA

View Full Version : year end

fordman1
03-23-2017, 03:56 PM
My leagues has 4 weeks left after tomorrow. Being the Sec. Teas. I start getting ready now for the final night which is the banquet.
Each bowler gets a data sheet and individual bowler sheet with all scores.
Each bowler gets a Financial sheet with break down of how much money was collected throughout the year. Then the money spent. The lineage the award money for each half winner and the over all champ.
The High series and game for teams and individual.
Everyone in the league gets all of the above.
DOES YOUR LEAGUE HAVE THIS SORT OF THING? I have heard of many who don't get anything which invites theft. What about yours?

Aslan
03-23-2017, 05:03 PM
Most leagues I've been in have some type of financial summary.

NewToBowling
03-23-2017, 05:12 PM
Ask me again in two weeks

fordman1
03-23-2017, 07:29 PM
Most leagues I've been in have some type of financial summary.

Some type isn't very reassuring. I do about 9 sheets, 18 pages. Every pot winner, even who would have etc.

Tony
03-24-2017, 08:38 AM
The league's I'm in have a similar statement, details all of the income and where all the money went. lineage, prizes. ect
Every bowler gets an individual recap sheet showing week by week games, average, high games, series, number of 500, 600, 700, 800 series and each team gets a financial recap sheet for the league showing the payout by player for individual awards, and team awards, expenses and income, strike pot, fee's, fines, or whatever.
The record keeping is pretty detailed and includes all the info needed to be pretty confident that the funds are all accounted for.

fordman1
03-24-2017, 09:10 AM
Back when the USBC had a forum you got to see how many leagues didn't do this. So can you imagine what the non certified leagues are stealing?
If you bowl in a league that is certified or not demand this be done.

mc_runner
03-24-2017, 11:25 AM
All leagues I've been in include financial statements, even non-certified leagues. The only thing that we haven't gotten statements on is the 50-50 raffle which runs through more people than just the league.

JJKinGA
03-27-2017, 08:58 AM
A sanctioned league does require a financial summary to be handed out.