PDA

View Full Version : Talk Bowling Episode 129: How To Use Ball Reaction Videos To Your Advantage

bowl1820
03-23-2017, 04:33 PM
Published on Mar 23, 2017

Talk Bowling - Episode #129: How To Use Ball Reaction Videos To Your Advantage

Talk Bowling is proud to be bringing you the latest information from the bowling industry, bowling tips and updates from the world’s largest bowling website, bowlingball.com.

Question from YouTube:

Q - Whenever I practice before league I bowl too many games, burn out, and my league scores suffer. What are your tips for practice and practicing effectively?

Question from YouTube:

Q - When watching a Ball Reaction Video, how can I compare one ball to the next? None of the bowlers bowl exactly like me so how do I use them to my advantage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9vCDZzHwXk

Aslan
03-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Decent answer.

I still think they need more strokers (versus just Curlie...who is an older bowler with the usual "old guy" approach where he can't seem to get low/knee bend/etc...). And, for non-political reasons, I think they need a female bowler. Hammer used to have a female bowler on their videos...and I really liked watching her shots....because it was much closer to my shot...medium speed, stroker, near the track, etc...

I have an impossible question to ask them...I guess I have to go to their youtube page to ask it...??

mishatx
03-25-2017, 03:27 PM
I agree. The brunswick video for the new edge balls features a female bowler, and I could identify with that because she had roughly the same speed, revs, and line as I'm trying to get from my shot. So I had a good idea how that ball might seem for me.
Seeing a cranker go from gutter to gutter tells me nothing.