PDA

View Full Version : 2 Ball roller that will fit in bowling locker?

morgothaod
04-12-2017, 09:13 PM
Hello, I need help finding a 2 ball roller bag that will fit in my bowling alley locker. The dimensions of the bag can be no bigger than 20 inches x 14 inches x 14 inches. All of the bags that I have looked up have been longer than 20 inches! :mad:

chip82901
04-13-2017, 11:00 AM
Well, think of it this way...a bowling ball is 8.5" in diameter, so you have 3" to play with if you have 2 balls. Being that most rollers leave room for some padding on all sides, plus the wheels, handle, etc, that leaves no way that you'll find a roller to fit in your locker

morgothaod
04-13-2017, 11:58 AM
Not true the person with the locker under mine has a 2 ball roller! All I know is it's a Storm bag. I'll have to find out what model it is... probably an older bag though.

chip82901
04-13-2017, 01:16 PM
Not true the person with the locker under mine has a 2 ball roller! All I know is it's a Storm bag. I'll have to find out what model it is... probably an older bag though.

Let me see what I can find. I've never tried fitting a bag in my locker. Usually my bags hang out in my trunk and when its tournament time I'll just grab my stuff after a league night. I'll see what I can find for you that may work

chip82901
04-13-2017, 01:23 PM
Not sure on the dimensions as they aren't listed, but i'd think something like this:
https://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-bags/vise-grip/11916/2-ball-clear-top-tote-roller-blue.html

Probably similar to what you're looking for. I know Storm/RG used to have some like this, but Storm went to the Streamline/Rolling Thunder bags that are a bit bigger.

I'm sure if I tried to, my Pyramid 2 ball tote would fit into my locker, but like I said, I usually just keep them out