PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Bag Parts

SAbowler
05-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Apologies in advance if this should be posted in another area of the forum. I see an area for ball discussions, but not general equipment.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a source for parts for bowling bags. Specifically a 900 Global deluxe 3-Ball roller. My pull up handle broke and, if possible, I'd like to replace it rather than buy a new bag. I sent a query to the manufacturer, but have not heard a response yet.

chip82901
05-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Should have a warranty on it if its within a year. I'll look and see if I can find replacement parts somewhere

chip82901
05-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Apologies in advance if this should be posted in another area of the forum. I see an area for ball discussions, but not general equipment.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a source for parts for bowling bags. Specifically a 900 Global deluxe 3-Ball roller. My pull up handle broke and, if possible, I'd like to replace it rather than buy a new bag. I sent a query to the manufacturer, but have not heard a response yet.

I do know that Storm used to sell replacement parts for their stuff, but I can't find anything for the 900 Global stuff

SAbowler
05-01-2017, 10:28 PM
Should have a warranty on it if its within a year. I'll look and see if I can find replacement parts somewhere

My bag is 5+ years old, so a bit out of warranty. LOL Even though it's pretty old, it appears to be the same bag that they currently sell.

SAbowler
05-01-2017, 10:29 PM
I do know that Storm used to sell replacement parts for their stuff, but I can't find anything for the 900 Global stuff

Thanks for looking. I appreciate the effort!