PDA

View Full Version : W. S. B.

fordman1
11-13-2017, 07:57 PM
17 year old kid in the top 24. 2 hander of course.

fordman1
11-15-2017, 02:25 PM
The World Series of Bowling and not even a peep on this bowling site?

chip82901
11-15-2017, 04:23 PM
Yeah, a 17 year old kid who made some damn good shots made the top 24. What does bowling with 2-hands have to do with it?

fordman1
11-15-2017, 05:18 PM
It creates an unfair advantage. The bigger question is why on one of the biggest bowling sites on line is there so little interest?
The PBA and USBC used to have good boards. They were both were eliminated because they didn't like criticism.

J Anderson
11-15-2017, 07:02 PM
It creates an unfair advantage. The bigger question is why on one of the biggest bowling sites on line is there so little interest?
The PBA and USBC used to have good boards. They were both were eliminated because they didn't like criticism.

Internet forums on the whole seem to be declining. Most people, it would seem prefer to use Facebook or Twitter.

bowl1820
11-15-2017, 07:23 PM
The bigger question is why on one of the biggest bowling sites on line is there so little interest?

If you mean this site, because there's only a hand full of users on here at best and as for discussions of two handed bowling they are just a dead horse that's been beat into ground over years and people have gotten tired of beating it.

other social media sites like facebooks bowlers uniting have more talk about the wsob, the open etc.

fordman1
11-15-2017, 09:12 PM
My attorney told me to stay off Facebook.

BowlingBoards.com
11-16-2017, 10:00 AM
There is a lot of buzz about the World Series of Bowling on the social media pages as J Anderson and bowl1820 mentioned.

We can create a separate thread for this if anyone is interested or feel free to create one as well!

Amyers
11-16-2017, 10:08 AM
If you mean this site, because there's only a hand full of users on here at best and as for discussions of two handed bowling they are just a dead horse that's been beat into ground over years and people have gotten tired of beating it.

other social media sites like facebooks bowlers uniting have more talk about the wsob, the open etc.

Bowl nailed it I will watch some WSOB the open I refuse to watch but it'll be on youtube when I do probably

RobLV1
11-19-2017, 10:39 AM
The World Series of Bowling and not even a peep on this bowling site?

I truly believe that the lack of interest in the WSOB on this site (and others) is a direct result of the ever-widening gap between league bowlers and professional bowlers. When pros are forced to loft the gutter caps as a result of the destruction to the pattern from steroid bowling balls, two-handers, etc., league bowlers can't relate and soon lose interest. What we're witnessing is the slow, tortuous death of professional bowling, and the migration of bowling from being a sport to being a game. So sad!