PDA

View Full Version : Discount Bowler.com info.?

Grande
12-05-2017, 04:26 PM
Greetings,

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place or where to turn. Has anybody done business with Discount Bowler.com (Webster, NY)?

I placed and order from them over a week ago, received an email saying "shipped" yet USPS tracking says "pre-shipment" but they'd not received the item.

Discount Bowler's toll free phone # doesn't work, the non-toll free # goes to voicemail with no identifying message and they don't respond to emails. Of course the credit card has been charged.

Thanks for any advice.

JP

got_a_300
12-05-2017, 06:42 PM
I just checked out their website and it doesn't appear to be
very professional looking to me not a lot of choices to pick
from.

You should have just stuck with bowlingball.com and you'd
have your stuff in just a couple of days I've always had good
luck receiving my stuff in a couple of days when buying from
bowlingball.com.

BowlingBoards.com
12-06-2017, 02:18 PM
Hopefully you are able to receive the items you paid for.

As got_a_300 stated, bowlingball.com is actually the #1 retailer online for bowling supplies and has been for 20 years. :) They are the best place for your bowling needs!

Blacksox1
12-06-2017, 05:48 PM
Hopefully you are able to receive the items you paid for.

As got_a_300 stated, bowlingball.com is actually the #1 retailer online for bowling supplies and has been for 20 years. :) They are the best place for your bowling needs!

Without any doubt, all of my purchases have been correct and shipped fast. Just Monday my Pryamid bowling bag arrived, 3 ball tote, for a reasonable price.:)

bowl1820
12-06-2017, 06:06 PM
Note:

This thread was cross-posted to other forums and OP posted on the other one that he:

"Heard from the vendor and he's on the case and making it right."

Grande
12-07-2017, 08:13 AM
I'll now know for next time...