PDA

View Full Version : Contest December 25, 2017 to December 31, 2017 - DV8 Vandal Strike

BowlingBoards.com
12-26-2017, 08:43 AM
We are giving away a DV8 Vandal Strike to a random poster from December 25, 2017 to December 31, 2017.

http://www.bowlingball.com/images/product/large/13618_1_.jpg

General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

Members of Bowling Boards' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bowlingboards) are also eligible to win each week. You must "Like" the Bowling Boards Facebook page and comment/like/share on the weekly giveaway post to be entered to win that week's contest.

Think of these as separate entries. Better odds of winning!

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

jamoke
12-26-2017, 04:40 PM
Let me be the 1st greedy soul to express want of this fine ball.

got_a_300
12-26-2017, 04:58 PM
I've been called a vandal a time or two in my lifetime
so this ball would fit right in with me. LOL!!!!!

thutch
12-26-2017, 11:26 PM
Would be a great win. Maybe it would help me get more strikes

BobbyGunz89
12-28-2017, 08:32 AM
Throwing Dv8 has made my game a lot better. seems to be the perfect match for me, would love to grow my Dv8 arsenal with the Vandal Strike. Good Luck All

manke
12-28-2017, 10:19 AM
This would fit in Great!!

Jeff Gable
12-29-2017, 01:47 AM
The ball would be a perfect surprise for my wife in the new year.

michiganbowlingcoach
12-29-2017, 11:31 AM
this ball will be great on medium oil pattern!!!

Revemup300
12-31-2017, 11:28 AM
Loved the original Vandal and the Vandal Smash. This would be a great way to replace the Vandal that I had crack. Can't beat the ball motion in this line of balls

bowlndance
12-31-2017, 12:33 PM
Strike out the competition!

mishatx
12-31-2017, 02:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h_kHrxxJQc

I like these reviews because bowler 2's ball looks a lot like mine - low speed low rev

BowlingBoards.com
01-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Congrats to Anna Violette on winning the DV8 Vandal Strike! Be sure to comment on this week's giveaway thread for another chance at winning a new ball! Happy New Year all!