PDA

View Full Version : bowled 2 games for fun

boatman37
01-28-2018, 06:20 PM
So went to the bowling alley today so my step-son could bowl a little. He is 28 but has only ever bowled with friends and never knew the correct way so since I ended up with 7 balls after last week figured he could try them out. On top of that met up with a member here who bought the Bad A$$ from me and we bowled a few games together. Pretty cool meeting up with a member here. Anyway, none of these balls are drilled for me and was hoping the PSO would have been there but he wasn't. Anyway, threw my Storm Sync and still struggled with consistency and dropped it a few times because it fits a little sloppy. Funny thing is every time I dropped it I got a strike...lol. I also threw one of the Hammer Spikes that is drilled righty and the thumb is a little too small and it rolled really nice.

On a funny note, step-son threw the other Spike and the grips went flying out and landed 1/2 way down the lanes...lol. None of the balls fit him very well either so he struggled. I had a 162 then a 105 but I was experimenting with different balls and different lines. Wasn't worried about my scores. I know that until I get one drilled for me I am wasting my time.

EDIT:
Also, with the 16lb Storm I normally throw between 15.8-16.7ish MPH. The 15lb Spike I was throwing over 18 MPH and even tried to slow it down. I don't like throwing that fast and if I try to slow down any more it throws my timing off