PDA

View Full Version : Ebonite Game Breaker MVP cracked

Lancerdad34
09-12-2018, 05:27 PM
I went to get out my MVP after storing in my garage over the summer and found it cracked all the way around. It does not get that hot in my garage so I can't believe it was heat. It is only two years old so this is very disappointing. Does anyone have contact info for Ebonite Customer service? I tried to upload a photo but this site will not let me!

Thanks,

Brian in MI

bowl1820
09-12-2018, 10:57 PM
I went to get out my MVP after storing in my garage over the summer and found it cracked all the way around. It does not get that hot in my garage so I can't believe it was heat. It is only two years old so this is very disappointing. Does anyone have contact info for Ebonite Customer service? I tried to upload a photo but this site will not let me!

Thanks,

Brian in MI

If your wanting to contact Ebonite to see if they'll replace it, forget that It's 2 years it's out of warranty.

It's not a matter of heat, it's more temperature changes (going from hot to cold back to hot etc.), plus if you just left it sitting in your garage that's considered a big no-no. While they don't know the exact cause of cracking (There's a long list of possible causes) Balls that sit static for long periods tend to crack more often and so it's considered a good idea to rotate your balls every few weeks. There are also storage method that are felt to help prevent cracking. Use the search function to find threads that talk about it.

To post a picture read this post:
http://www.bowlingboards.com/threads/10202-How-to-insert-a-image-into-your-post

Lancerdad34
09-13-2018, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the reply.