View Full Version : Ttrex poll

fortheloveofbowling
11-01-2018, 07:54 PM
Which of the following is more likely:

A) TTREX averaged 276 in a league
( non sanctioned of course)

B) The FBI is somehow involved in investigating his local association

C) North Korea actually did find a unicorn as they reported some time back

I encourage all mentally stable people to participate.

fordman1
11-01-2018, 08:47 PM
I vote "B" but I'm not sure I am mentally stable. Any of those are very unlikely.

J Anderson
11-01-2018, 09:10 PM
I vote "B" but I'm not sure I am mentally stable. Any of those are very unlikely.

I thought he said that he called the FBI and they didn’t open an investigation.

TTREX
11-01-2018, 10:38 PM
You are correct Mr Anderson as they were not interested, I only made a fool of myself with my attempt to stop this corruption. The people who run our league has tried to stop the bs as well, but they are ignored as well. It is no big deal as I will move in a few years and i will be able to enjoy bowling once again.

Making fun of me solves nothing , but let me ask you this?? If this type stuff happened at your center what would you do when USBC ignore your emails, and local board ignore you as well. What would you do if they put gasoline in your thumb hole of your bowling ball, and the manager does nothing about it? What would you do?

Anyone else here making fun of my honesty, what would you do if this happened to you?

bowl1820
11-01-2018, 11:04 PM
C) North Korea actually did find a unicorn as they reported some time back

They didn't say they found a unicorn, They just reported that they "reconfirmed" that a cave thought to be the lair of one of the unicorns supposedly ridden by the ancient Korean King Tongmyong, founder of a kingdom which ruled parts of China and the Korean peninsula from the the 3rd century BC to 7th century AD.

They supposedly found a rectangular rock carved with words "Unicorn Lair" in front of the cave thus confirming it was the unicorn lair.

Now I'll end this.