PDA

View Full Version : Contest November 5th to November 18th, 2018 - Pyramid Pathogen

BowlingBoards.com
11-05-2018, 07:41 AM
We are giving away a Pyramid Pathogen to a random poster from November 5th to November 11th, 2018.

http://www.bowlingball.com/images/product/large/11987_1_.jpg

General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

Members of Bowling Boards' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bowlingboards) are also eligible to win each week. You must "Like" the Bowling Boards Facebook page and comment/like/share on the weekly giveaway post to be entered to win that week's contest.

Think of these as separate entries. Better odds of winning!

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Mikeab07
11-05-2018, 09:36 AM
I've really enjoyed my pathogen X, would love to try out the solid version of it!

Bloyer
11-05-2018, 10:26 AM
I have never thrown a Pyramid ball before. Would be honored to give this a try!

mattmc82
11-05-2018, 11:07 AM
I have never thrown a Pyramid ball before. Would be honored to give this a try!

not sure what you are used to rolling but you oughta give one a try. have used the force and path rising and each has a very consistent roll

Amyers
11-05-2018, 11:42 AM
Put me in please

drlawsoniii
11-05-2018, 12:26 PM
I'll take one...

Nclaxx18
11-05-2018, 03:13 PM
would love to get my hands on this ball for the new league I am in.

boatman37
11-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Awesome Matt! I'd love to win one. Only have 3 balls in my 4 ball bag...lol. Room for one more!

Jeff Gable
11-06-2018, 03:20 PM
This ball would make a great addition to my Arsenal. Would love to Win It!

got_a_300
11-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Yes...yes I need to add a bright green bowling ball to
my arsenal to make my bowling ball arsenal a little bit
brighter.

Florida Bowler
11-06-2018, 11:20 PM
I agree. That green will be easy to spot on the return.

Bloyer
11-07-2018, 10:38 AM
This ball sure would be easy to spot during league play!

BowlingBoards.com
11-12-2018, 07:42 AM
Congrats to Dalton Krueger on winning the Pyramid Pathogen!

Be sure to comment on this week's give away thread for another chance at winning a free ball! Good luck all and have a fantastic week!