PDA

View Full Version : Verve Drink?

kakcpa
02-22-2009, 09:08 PM
What is this Verve drink that I've been hearing about? Is it a soda? What does it taste like? What does it do for you ? And what ever it is supposed to do, does it work?

onefrombills
02-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Well I belive that I am the best person to answer this!

Vemma Verve! is a delicious fizzy tropical drink, packed with vitamins, plant source minerals, phytonutrients from exotic stuff like the hugely popular mangosteen fruit, organic aloe and organic green tea along with an energy blend that gives you the quick kick you're looking for, in a formula that won't let an energy crash blind-side you. You'll be good to go for hours on one can!

Vemma

Vemma (pronounced VEEma)
Vemma is an acronym for Vitamins, Essential Minerals, Mangosteen and Aloe
simple, convenient, complete liquid nutrition
wild-crafted whole fruit mangosteen and xanthone-rich pericarp extract
stabilized, organic, glyconutrient-rich aloe vera
organic green tea
over 65 all-natural, plant-derived, ionic minerals
12 naturally-sourced, full-spectrum vitamins
4,428 ORAC units per can (534 per ounce)
a sugar free version is also available
Energy Blend

Taurine
Guarana Seed Extract (Caffeine)
D-Ribose
Inositol
Choline Chloride
Our 8 ounce slim can is specially lined to protect our ultra-premium formula. The taste is an awesome tropical fruit flavor based on the mangosteen fruit.

Note: When it comes to the good stuff inside an energy drink, heat is not your friend. Heat kills almost everything that can be good for you. Based on what we've learned, pretty much every energy drink out there uses a hot fill canning procedure. Verve! doesn't use hot fill, Verve! takes advantage of cold fill, flash pasteurization.

onefrombills
02-22-2009, 09:25 PM
We also just came out with the VERVE Energy Shots as well so If you have any questons please PM me

Jord_84
02-22-2009, 09:29 PM
haha, insert shameless plug....

inquiring minds want to know, where can we find this miracle product?!

onefrombills
02-22-2009, 09:32 PM
haha, insert shameless plug....

inquiring minds want to know, where can we find this miracle product?!

It would be if I knew kakcpa was gonna post this but I didnt. You can get this right from my website...Click Below and thanks for looking into Verve and what it can do for you and you HEALTH!!!!!

onefrombills
02-24-2009, 03:07 AM
I forgot to mention for anybody from Bowlingboards.com that places an order I will give you $15 off your first order but you need to get in touch with me before you place the order to get the Gift Card Number

All the best to you all and your Health !!!