PDA

View Full Version : Contest August 26, 2019 to September 1, 2019 - Brunswick Jagged Edge Solid

BowlingBoards.com
08-26-2019, 07:25 AM
We are giving away a Brunswick Jagged Edge Solid to a random poster from August 26, 2019 through September 1, 2019.

http://www.bowlingball.com/images/product/large/15167_1_.jpg

General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

Members of Bowling Boards' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bowlingboards) are also eligible to win each week. You must "Like" the Bowling Boards Facebook page and comment/like/share on the weekly giveaway post to be entered to win that week's contest.

Think of these as separate entries. Better odds of winning!

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

boatman37
08-26-2019, 08:57 AM
Yep. i need the Edge!

drlawsoniii
08-26-2019, 09:54 AM
Man....Where the party at?

Lefty300and800
08-26-2019, 05:50 PM
would love to add this ball to my collection

taz4xlife
08-26-2019, 05:59 PM
Would love this ball to start the new year as my bowling equipment was stolen this past Saturday at a tournament

Thor492001
08-26-2019, 06:09 PM
A new ball would b a good start.

danben2
08-26-2019, 08:00 PM
Love the Sky Blue & Black colors. I can see my average improving with this bowling ball.

danben2
08-26-2019, 08:01 PM
Sorry to hear that. Hope they catch the person that stole your bowling items.

lovebowling
08-27-2019, 10:38 AM
Love the specs on this ball. It should be a great ball for everyone.

shortycobb
08-27-2019, 07:31 PM
Very nice ball with 3 reviews. 4.67 of 5 stars. Thank you bowlingboards.com.

willy14
08-28-2019, 11:14 AM
This ball looks awesome. It should have a very controllable back end.

thebigmile
08-29-2019, 07:13 PM
Love the Jagged Edge name. Check out the video from Matt H. for this ball. This ball blasted the pins off the deck.

Jeff Gable
08-30-2019, 01:20 PM
It would be so awesome to add this bowling ball to my Arsenal.

J Daisy
08-30-2019, 08:37 PM
Wow, this ball is for sure the coolest one I've seen given away so far on here. It's almost ghostly, the way it looks. I would like very much to win this one.

Revemup300
09-01-2019, 11:18 AM
This would be a great compliment to my Bias and as it would allow me a ball down.

BowlingBoards.com
09-02-2019, 07:17 AM
Wow, this ball is for sure the coolest one I've seen given away so far on here. It's almost ghostly, the way it looks. I would like very much to win this one.

Congrats, J Daisy! You are the winner of the Jagged Edge Solid! Please check your direct messages for more info.

Be sure to comment on this week's thread for another chance at winning a free ball! Have a great week everyone!

boatman37
09-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Awesome Daisy!

J Daisy
09-02-2019, 11:47 AM
Awesome Daisy!

Wow. I'm speechless for once. I wonder how long that will last, haha! Thanks Boatman!

And especially thank you, BowlingBoards!!!

classygranny
09-02-2019, 11:13 PM
Congrats Daisy! Bowl well with it.

J Daisy
09-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Congrats Daisy! Bowl well with it.
Thanks, Classy! I can't promise that (let's face it, I stink, haha) but I'll sure try. I'm thinking of getting fingertips and using this ball to learn to hook with.

classygranny
09-03-2019, 10:14 PM
Thanks, Classy! I can't promise that (let's face it, I stink, haha) but I'll sure try. I'm thinking of getting fingertips and using this ball to learn to hook with.

Best idea I've seen on here in a very long time!

J Daisy
09-03-2019, 11:10 PM
Best idea I've seen on here in a very long time!

Haha, thanks. :-) I started a thread on here to see if people thought this ball would work for what I wanted. I'd love your opinion on the subject.

classygranny
09-04-2019, 11:48 PM
Haha, thanks. :-) I started a thread on here to see if people thought this ball would work for what I wanted. I'd love your opinion on the subject.

ummm....ball dynamics is one of my weaknesses. I'm attempting to learn and educate myself, but I still rely almost solely on my PSO.

Although, I will say this. I believe any person that truly wants to bowl and bowl well and bowl consistently well in the future, should always go with a fingertip ball. I don't see the reasoning behind developing habits throwing a conventional ball and then having to change the feel of throwing a fingertip. Starting with a fingertip may make things a bit inconsistent until the bowler gets a good habit of releasing the ball.

The Jagged Edge Solid, appears to me to be a nice ball - don't follow Brunswick much, but reading about this it should serve you well. If you find it is a bit too much ball for you to handle in the beginning you can always change the surface. A good PSO would drill this baby to work like a charm and then adjust the surface to your needs as you progress through your learning curve of throwing a fingertip.

Just my humble opinion, and guys - please don't attack me - disagree with me, but please be polite.

J Daisy
09-05-2019, 12:18 PM
ummm....ball dynamics is one of my weaknesses. I'm attempting to learn and educate myself, but I still rely almost solely on my PSO.

Although, I will say this. I believe any person that truly wants to bowl and bowl well and bowl consistently well in the future, should always go with a fingertip ball. I don't see the reasoning behind developing habits throwing a conventional ball and then having to change the feel of throwing a fingertip. Starting with a fingertip may make things a bit inconsistent until the bowler gets a good habit of releasing the ball.

The Jagged Edge Solid, appears to me to be a nice ball - don't follow Brunswick much, but reading about this it should serve you well. If you find it is a bit too much ball for you to handle in the beginning you can always change the surface. A good PSO would drill this baby to work like a charm and then adjust the surface to your needs as you progress through your learning curve of throwing a fingertip.

Just my humble opinion, and guys - please don't attack me - disagree with me, but please be polite.

Thank you. From what I have seen and heard here and elsewhere, it looks like everybody is pretty much in agreement with you about the fingertips. My vintage plastic ball has conventional drilling, and I've never even thrown a fingertip ball before, so it will be quite a change for me, haha.

classygranny
09-06-2019, 11:19 AM
Thank you. From what I have seen and heard here and elsewhere, it looks like everybody is pretty much in agreement with you about the fingertips. My vintage plastic ball has conventional drilling, and I've never even thrown a fingertip ball before, so it will be quite a change for me, haha.

If we never challenge ourselves, we never move forward!

J Daisy
09-06-2019, 11:32 AM
If we never challenge ourselves, we never move forward!

Amen to that. Preach it, sister! ;)