PDA

View Full Version : Out with the old...

Phonetek
09-05-2019, 01:31 AM
FINALLY retired my old bag to the land fill where it belonged 10 years ago. Got a nice spacious 3 ball roller. Feels like a Cadillac, no holes, it doesn't tip when you pull it and the handle works. I feel like an actual bowler again. Baby steps

J Daisy
09-05-2019, 10:23 AM
FINALLY retired my old bag to the land fill where it belonged 10 years ago. Got a nice spacious 3 ball roller. Feels like a Cadillac, no holes, it doesn't tip when you pull it and the handle works. I feel like an actual bowler again. Baby steps

Nice! What brand bag is it? I might be getting a new single or double bag myself soon. What would you suggest?

Phonetek
09-05-2019, 08:49 PM
Anything that has good wheels and sturdy handle, look at the reviews before you buy? The rest is whatever size and color. I don't remember the brand of hand

J Daisy
09-05-2019, 11:29 PM
Anything that has good wheels and sturdy handle, look at the reviews before you buy? The rest is whatever size and color. I don't remember the brand of hand

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. :-)

classygranny
09-06-2019, 11:25 AM
Be sure an analyze the wheel size....the bigger the better. I wouldn't go with less than a 5" if I could avoid it. KR Strikeforce makes a very sturdy bag. My husband has a KR 2 ball bag and it is quite nice. I think my 4 ball is a Columbia-and it could be better.

J Daisy
09-06-2019, 11:30 AM
Be sure an analyze the wheel size....the bigger the better. I wouldn't go with less than a 5" if I could avoid it. KR Strikeforce makes a very sturdy bag. My husband has a KR 2 ball bag and it is quite nice. I think my 4 ball is a Columbia-and it could be better.
Thanks for the tips, Classy! :-)

boatman37
09-06-2019, 07:02 PM
I have a 4 ball Hammer bag (black and orange). The top bag comes off the bottom to make it easier to carry. No problems or complaints but I do run short on storage but probably would with any bag.

Phonetek
09-09-2019, 03:32 PM
https://www.bowlingball.com/products/bowling-bags/kr-strikeforce/10975/royal-flush-triple-roller.html This bag is what I got, much cheaper than that but the same one

Phonetek
09-09-2019, 03:38 PM
Oops, was in the sun when I posted that, wrong color. Same bag just black and purple