PDA

View Full Version : new member

jmainville
02-25-2009, 09:12 AM
hey all,
new member here. My name is Joe, I'm from Central New York. I'm 26 years old, been bowling for about 19 years off and on. I average 212 had 2 300's. I bowl only once a week now, but looking to pick up at lease one more league next season. Managed a bowling alley for 7 years, now I work for a car dealership. looking forward to the tourney season coming up. going to be hitting all our major hotspot around here, lillac, rosebowl, state tourney. hoping to do some out of state also. always enjoy talking about bowling, dont be a stranger.

cheers,
joe

The KingPin
02-25-2009, 09:09 PM
hey all,
new member here. My name is Joe, I'm from Central New York. I'm 26 years old, been bowling for about 19 years off and on. I average 212 had 2 300's. I bowl only once a week now, but looking to pick up at lease one more league next season. Managed a bowling alley for 7 years, now I work for a car dealership. looking forward to the tourney season coming up. going to be hitting all our major hotspot around here, lillac, rosebowl, state tourney. hoping to do some out of state also. always enjoy talking about bowling, dont be a stranger.

cheers,
joe

Welcome to BowlingBoards.com It is an Honor to have you here. And being that you managed a center, then maybe you can give some bowling tips here and there.

Thank you again for being here and please do tell your friends about us.

Chris

onefrombills
02-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Hey there Joe ....welcome and if we can do anything for ya just yell !!!!!

The KingPin
03-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Hey there Joe ....welcome and if we can do anything for ya just yell !!!!!

Or speak softly! Either way we are here to help

Anni1
03-01-2009, 05:19 PM
Joe,

Welcome to the group! My name is Anneke and I am from Michigan.

kev3inp
03-19-2009, 06:10 PM
always enjoy talking about bowling, dont be a stranger.

cheers,
joe

Welcome, but a few of us, mostly me in fact, don't come much stranger. ;) Sorry it took so long, I've been pondering imponderables lately.

The KingPin
03-19-2009, 10:37 PM
Better late than never.