PDA

View Full Version : Gilligan's Island Bowling!!

bowl1820
02-25-2009, 09:13 PM
Gilligan's Island Bowling!!

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale......

You find that after getting washed over board on your way back from bowling in Hong Kong. That you've washed up on Gilligan's Island! The castaway's after hearing your story, show you a amazing site.

After a box of pin's wash ashore the professor has made a pair of bowling lane's from pressed bamboo pulp and coconut oil for lane conditioner.The balls are Reactive Resin made from harden plant sap.

Now that your there, they don't have to use a vacancy score to have a even number of bowler's. They decide to have a two team league with four bowler's on a team. You being new to the island, they let you pick your team first.

Which three do you pick for your team?

Your choice's are:

Jonas Grumby, "the Skipper"
Gilligan, "the First mate"
Thurston Howell, III, "the millionaire"
Eunice "Lovey" Wentworth Howell
Ginger Grant, "the movie star"
Roy Hinkley, "the Professor"
Mary Ann Summers

--------------------------------------------------------------
My picks are.
Gilligan, "the First mate"
Roy Hinkley, "the Professor"
Mary Ann Summers

The KingPin
02-28-2009, 11:34 AM
I would take:

The Professor for his input,
Gingerfor the other teams distraction
and
The Skipper for his leadership

What about everyone else???

comfortably numb
07-28-2011, 10:29 AM
I would pick:
Thurston Howell, III, "the millionaire"
Eunice "Lovey" Wentworth Howell
Jonas Grumby, "the Skipper"

Reasons why are that the Howells were among the first families in the 1950's to build in-home bowling lanes in their basement, and have been bowling almost daily for at least a decade. I chose Skipper because he looks like the typical bowler from the 1960's!! lol.

The Mayor
07-28-2011, 11:17 AM
I would choose Lovey, Marianne and Ginger... A rich, sugar mama and 2 hot chicks... who cares about bowling!!

comfortably numb
07-28-2011, 11:19 AM
But Mr. Mayor, we LOVE bowling and we want to encourage EVERYONE to bowl and love bowling too, right? Why choose bowling over money and sex? LOL

Trex
07-28-2011, 12:55 PM
(1) Roy Hinkley, "the Professor"

(2) Ginger Grant, "the movie star"

(3) Mary Ann Summers