PDA

View Full Version : Jersey Preferences

MajorPhoenix
02-27-2020, 03:44 PM
Hey all, I was just wondering of people's preferences when it comes to jerseys. Does your name have to be in script on the back, or would you be willing to try out a different style?

I'm customizing our HS teams jerseys for next season, and I was wondering what people thought of the names on the back.

bowl1820
02-27-2020, 05:55 PM
Hey all, I was just wondering of people's preferences when it comes to jerseys. Does your name have to be in script on the back, or would you be willing to try out a different style?

I'm customizing our HS teams jerseys for next season, and I was wondering what people thought of the names on the back.

Personally I like script, The main thing is to make sure there is enough contrast between the lettering and the background design so you can see the name.

I've seen names disappear into backgrounds unless you were pretty close.

MajorPhoenix
03-02-2020, 10:41 AM
Personally I like script, The main thing is to make sure there is enough contrast between the lettering and the background design so you can see the name.

I've seen names disappear into backgrounds unless you were pretty close.

Makes sense to me, the background we're picking is actually pretty active so we are going to have two outlines on the names so that it can stand out.