PDA

View Full Version : Contest March 2 to March 15, 2020 - Pyramid Pathogen Plague Pearl

BowlingBoards.com
03-03-2020, 06:44 AM
We are giving away a Pathogen Plague Pearl to a random poster from March 2 to March 15, 2020.

http://www.bowlingball.com/images/product/large/15013_1_.jpg

General Giveaway Rules

Every post made on BowlingBoards during the dates listed above will be considered an entry. Drawing will be done the first business day following the contest period. Winner will be contacted via email and through BowlingBoards.com. Contest winners will receive Free Shipping within the contiguous US. Winners from other locations are eligible to win but will be responsible for actual shipping costs to their location.

BowlingBoards is a moderated site and reserves the right to delete any post deemed illegitimate, automatic, or just plain off topic.

Members of Bowling Boards' Facebook page (www.facebook.com/bowlingboards) are also eligible to win each week. You must "Like" the Bowling Boards Facebook page and comment/like/share on the weekly giveaway post to be entered to win that week's contest.

Think of these as separate entries. Better odds of winning!

The goal of BowlingBoards is to bring more people into our community. Participate in the conversations happening here. And while you are at it, you will be earning entries into our drawing.

IMPORTANT NOTICE! -- We reserve the right to redraw a winner if the winning post is not of quality content. Quality content is at the sole discretion of the BowlingBoards.com administrators. This means that one word posts will not qualify. Repeating what someone else has said does not qualify.

Just participate in the conversation instead of "trying to win" a drawing. The more you participate, the better your chances.

Bloyer
03-03-2020, 07:57 AM
Count me in!

danben2
03-03-2020, 08:30 AM
I absolutely love Pyramid bowling balls. Great balls at fantastic prices.

mattmc82
03-03-2020, 12:57 PM
My buddy rolled one of these with no holes drilled last night for a 550 series lol

jimmygriz
03-03-2020, 07:25 PM
I heard that this ball is amazing and is extremely controllable. It reads early and has great hitting power. Would love to win one.

shortycobb
03-05-2020, 08:35 AM
Great looking bowling ball designed for dry lane conditions. The Urethane Pearl finish makes this one powerful bowling ball.

thebigmile
03-08-2020, 07:13 PM
Love the color on this Pyramid Pathogen Plague Pearl bowling ball. Would love to see how it reacts on our local lanes.

Bloyer
03-09-2020, 06:07 AM
Looks like a great ball!

cnuguy191
03-15-2020, 08:47 AM
Pyramid makes some good balls. I would suggest trying one of you have not done so yet.

J Daisy
03-15-2020, 05:47 PM
Wow, what a cool looking ball! I'll throw my hat in the ring. I only have one "real" bowling ball. My cheapie plastic ball works fine, but it almost doesn't count, haha.

BowlingBoards.com
03-16-2020, 07:25 AM
Congratulations to Danielle LeMay on winning the Pyramid Pathogen Plague Pearl ball!

bxlady
05-13-2020, 12:34 PM
Now that's a Plague I can live with!

I am a proud member of Bowlingboards.com bowling Forums.