PDA

View Full Version : First Post!

Blitz Bowling
03-04-2020, 06:39 PM
New member here, just getting back into bowling after about 5 years off. I have been bowling my whole life just more recreational as other sports ended up taking the forefront when I was growing up. Got involved in a league for a few years before getting back out. Now I'm starting up again and looking to make it more a staple in my life. Currently rocking the Storm Anarchy, which is the ball i had previously before getting out for awhile. Then to add ball selection and options, I've picked up the Ripd Solid, Resurgence, and Trident. Those 3 were bought used as I'm just trying to figure out what I may or may not like, on the cheap, before spending $$$ on new balls. I'm currently low 180s average with about 21 games in. Hit 00 plus pretty often with just enough bad games thrown in to bring the average down. I am a 2 hander and look forward to learning more and improving my game! But anyways, Hi everyone!

bowl1820
03-04-2020, 06:43 PM
Hi Blitz Bowling and welcome to the boards! We have a good group and great info here so have fun and bowl great.

RobLV1
03-04-2020, 08:06 PM
Welcome to the boards! As you look at building an arsenal, make sure that you look at the core numbers; RG and Differential, as well as core symmetry as you make your determinations. It's very easy to fall into the trap of buying balls that are very similar just because the core is not considered. A well-planned arsenal should have a range of cores; aggressive, medium, and weak (less aggressive) to give you the widest range of options to hit rapidly changing lane conditions.

Stormed1
03-05-2020, 12:58 AM
Welcome to the boards.Nice group of people on here

Timmyb
03-05-2020, 07:57 PM
Welcome!

J Daisy
05-22-2020, 04:34 PM
Sorry, I didn't see this post until now. Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing your posts. :-)