PDA

View Full Version : Replacement for Cracked Ball

classygranny
05-15-2020, 10:18 PM
A friend of mine just discovered her Storm Intense Fire has cracked.

Any suggestions for a similar ball to replace with; preferably in the Storm/Roto-Grip line.

Thanks!

J Anderson
05-16-2020, 09:07 AM
A friend of mine just discovered her Storm Intense Fire has cracked.

Any suggestions for a similar ball to replace with; preferably in the Storm/Roto-Grip line.

Thanks!

I tried to look up the Intense Fire on Storm’s website and there’s no sign of it. Maybe somone else will have a better idea what a good replacement might be.

classygranny
05-16-2020, 11:20 AM
I tried to look up the Intense Fire on Storm’s website and there’s no sign of it. Maybe somone else will have a better idea what a good replacement might be.

On their website, you have to search for it, or search for discontinued balls.

It has a RAD-E core, 2.49 RG, .050 Diff, and .017 Int Diff
6" flare; 1500 grit polished hybrid reactive cover

RobLV1
05-16-2020, 11:46 AM
What weight is she using?

classygranny
05-16-2020, 01:40 PM
What weight is she using?

15 lb

RobLV1
05-16-2020, 04:59 PM
In terms of core specs, the Omega Crux seems to be a good match, however considering the age of the Intense Fire, I think that the Phase III would be a much better choice. IMHO

classygranny
05-16-2020, 05:29 PM
In terms of core specs, the Omega Crux seems to be a good match, however considering the age of the Intense Fire, I think that the Phase III would be a much better choice. IMHO

Thanks Rob. I'm thinking the Phase III as well. For some reason, she wasn't impressed with my Omega Crux - but to be honest, we only got to play around with it for a few games before the shut-down.