PDA

View Full Version : Bill Tuttle

Stormed1
09-11-2021, 05:26 PM
This is Bill's wife Debby, I am sad to report that Bill passed early Monday Morning Sept. 6. He had several issues with low blood pressure and cardiac problems that we were getting addressed. He was supposed to have a Stress Test yesterday to be followed with an Angiogram in the near future. Sunday evening after several days with a cough that was really kicking him in the butt I contacted his internist who decided we should have him looked at to make sure we didn't have something brewing that would cause a problem with the stress test. I took him to the hospital and he spoke to me 2 blocks from the hospital but 2 blocks later when we arrived he was unresponsive with no pulse. They intubated and did CPR but could not revive him. The doctors felt his heart just gave out. Many of you knew him from his posts and maybe some personally but he loved the sport and had hoped he would get back to it. Keep us in your thoughts, his service will not be until next month.

Debby Tuttle

bowl1820
09-11-2021, 07:33 PM
I pray for peace and comfort for you and your loved ones at this difficult time and offer our condolences to you all. He will be missed here on the boards and at the lanes.

classygranny
09-11-2021, 08:44 PM
Debby, so sorry to hear about your loss. I just want to say, he will truly be missed by his bowling family. I personally, always enjoyed his passion and knowledge of the sport. He spread this love and passion of our sport to all he reached on this site - and most likely to others as well.

Please feel comfort in knowing that we all share your grief and will be here for anything we are able to assist you with.

God bless and be well.

boatman37
09-11-2021, 10:08 PM
So sorry to hear this

djp1080
09-11-2021, 10:56 PM
I'm very sorry to hear this news Debby. May God bless you and yours at this time.

RobLV1
09-12-2021, 11:18 AM
Debby: I'm so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.

Aslan
09-12-2021, 02:39 PM
Always sad to lose a long-time bowlingboards member who really loved the sport.

BowlingBoards.com
09-14-2021, 06:37 AM
We are so sorry to hear about Bill. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Debby.

Phonetek
09-15-2021, 01:31 PM
I'm sorry to hear this, he will truly be missed. My condolences.