PDA

View Full Version : Thank you from DPMUSIC70

dpmusic70
03-02-2009, 10:29 AM
I would like to thank everyone for congratulating me on my win last month. Since I'm new at this posting stuff I just figured no one saw it because I wasn't sure where I should put it. Thanks to my expert husband the post got some notice. I have the greatest husband!:)

KingPin- Thank you so much for the mention in the newsletter- Yaaaa :D

Diane

ThongPrincess
03-02-2009, 03:18 PM
You posted in the right place, just some of us are blind or have those senior moments and can't remember what we've read and not read :p

You need to post more often, become a forum junkie like the rest of us ;)

kev3inp
03-03-2009, 05:46 PM
[QUOTE Thanks to my expert husband the post got some notice. I have the greatest husband!:)

Diane[/QUOTE]

I'm sure here are plenty of people here who would disagree with you, but that's OK. They're not important to me. You are.

TN_Valley
03-03-2009, 06:27 PM
Dude, you seem fine to me. I don't know how you are as a husband, so I'll offer no opinion on that. You do do an excellent job monitoring the boards though. Thank you.

ThongPrincess
03-03-2009, 07:06 PM
[QUOTE Thanks to my expert husband the post got some notice. I have the greatest husband!:)

Diane

I'm sure here are plenty of people here who would disagree with you, but that's OK. They're not important to me. You are.[/QUOTE]

I had shared with Diane that she is lucky. When I was married and came home on cloud nine after shooting my first 600 series, I received a sarcastic nice from the now long time ex. Following that he walked off in a huff.

So there are some who agree with her :)

onefrombills
03-03-2009, 09:16 PM
You posted in the right place, just some of us are blind or have those senior moments and can't remember what we've read and not read :p

You need to post more often, become a forum junkie like the rest of us ;)

Thats why I use the "NEW POSTS" button ALLLLLLL the time ;)

ThongPrincess
03-03-2009, 10:19 PM
Thats why I use the "NEW POSTS" button ALLLLLLL the time ;)

My problem was I relied on the green ball and I'd start to check the site during nutrition or lunch, but didn't get through them all before the bell rang. When I would come back, the posts would be marked as read. As a teacher, I cannot read posts while working. It's kind of hard to be on here and teaching :p The senior moment is because I wouldn't always remember where I left off :(

Now, with the new system, even the ones I'd read are marked as not read.