PDA

View Full Version : Ron Clifton Coming to So Cal

ThongPrincess
03-14-2009, 10:02 PM
I posted this in the CA section, but in case anyone is interested and didn't see it there. Ron is an awesome coach and we've been working on this for several months. I am thrilled to have it come together. For those of you in Southern California, Ron Clifton is coming. Ron is a Nationally recognized bowling coach and writer for BTM.

Here's the details so far:

21615 Soledad Canyon Rd
Saugus, CA 91350
(661) 254-0540

Dates:
May 22 - 24, 2009

Time:
10 AM - 5 PM

Cost:
All 3 Days $350 plus lineage
Any 2 Days $300 plus lineage

The clinic includes video analysis, equipment fit, and individualized drills and instruction. He limits the clinics to a maximum of 8 bowlers to insure every participant gets personalized attention.

To reserve a spot, email Ron at rclifton@triad.rr.com.

kev3inp
03-15-2009, 08:16 AM
Someday I hope he gets to Florida.

dougb
03-15-2009, 04:33 PM
If you have a chance, I recommend you pick up some of his "Magic Carpet". Provides a smooth, consistent release and takes care of your thumb problems!

ThongPrincess
03-16-2009, 12:25 AM
I have been using Magic Carpet for tha past 3 or so years. I won't roll a ball without it. Amazing stuff - gives a nice snug fit for the thumb and a clean release.

ThongPrincess
03-16-2009, 12:28 AM
Someday I hope he gets to Florida.

Find a center willing to host the clinic and then see if you can get at least a few people interested. i am sure if he has a center willing and bowlers wanting him to come out, he will schedule it.

The toughest part is getting the center to give up 4 - 6 lanes for the 3 days. What is sad is Ron is more than willing to work around center obligations such as Sr and Jr leagues.