Ball Weight-16lbs.

COVERSTOCK
Super Shell 1.0

DRILL PATTERN
Pin to PAP 3 ½”
Pin to VAL 1 ¾”
CG to PAP 5 ¼”
MB is 1” from grip centerline, right of the thumbhole
Drilling Angle 70 deg. Angle to VAL 30 deg.

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w89/aloarjr810/bowlingballs/ebo_str_mot.jpg

BOWLER STYLE
RH, Medium Rev's, High Track, speed 17-18 mph approx. 15 mph at pins.
PAP is 5 7/8”x 5/8” up

SURFACE PREP.
O.O.B. 4000 Abralon

LANE CONDITION
Brunswick Pro Anvil lanes
Our City Tournament
Oil was a flat pattern about 41' including buff,

BALL REACTION
Lane play-
Over the tournament played from 9 to 13 at the arrows, out to between 5 to 10 depending on target.
Ball would recover if threw outside 5 with proper revs.

Length-
Ball was clean through the heads, I had good length even with what I felt was a slower speed for me. I think a faster speed was possible if I could have applied increased revs.

Backend-
Ball was smooth on the back end, not a dramatic left turn reaction. Just a good strong continuous turn.

Overall Hook-
Reads the lanes well and has a Good overall hook with a great recovery if you go wide. Also a fair hold if pulled.

Break point-
Reaction was very smooth off the break point, not jumpy. Had a very consistent arcing reaction.

COMMENTS
A good strong ball, that is very consistent and predicable. It had good continuation through the pins and carried the corners well. Light hits gave good mixing action also. The ball needs so head oil with the OOB surface, So depending on conditions and bowler style the surface might need to be fine tuned to keep it in play longer.

I think it would be best for the strokers and tweener's with a firm release, I don't think it would have the big booming back end reaction most cranker's like to see.

For a X-out it was money well spent.