PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching NCAA Basketball?

The KingPin
03-15-2009, 08:55 PM
With so many teams in and out, who do you like and did anyone watch the Uconn and Syracuse game? 6 ot's wow.

BXTECH
03-16-2009, 12:29 AM
I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I was surprised to c that Pitt made it to the final four

The KingPin
03-19-2009, 10:40 PM
It was great to see them. I am not sure about Oklahoma though?

ThongPrincess
03-20-2009, 12:41 AM
My Bruins sure made it exciting. I had to keep switching it, I was getting so frustrated when they'd let VCU get close. :eek: I did watch the last few minutes, holding my breath that they would hold on. A one point win, but it is a win! :)

They live to see another game :D

Jord_84
03-21-2009, 12:29 AM
I'm angry with basketball.
They've interrupted my soap opera on CBS.
Pathetic, yes, but I want my daily dose of drama back lol

ThongPrincess
03-21-2009, 01:31 AM
I'm angry with basketball.
They've interrupted my soap opera on CBS.
Pathetic, yes, but I want my daily dose of drama back lol

LOL It won't be too long and your soap will be back. In the mean time, a visit to the bowling center may provide the required drama.

One of the guys who subs regularly in various leagues has now at least twice threatened to beat up and/or kill some one. He has finally been kicked out.

Then there is the female with 6 kids and several grand kids who enjoys having affairs with other bowlers husbands or boyfriends and taking the drama into the center.

We used to joke and say we could write a soap opera about things going on in the bowling center and call it As the Pins Fall. :p

janbolen
03-21-2009, 10:56 AM
LOL It won't be too long and your soap will be back. In the mean time, a visit to the bowling center may provide the required drama.

One of the guys who subs regularly in various leagues has now at least twice threatened to beat up and/or kill some one. He has finally been kicked out.

Then there is the female with 6 kids and several grand kids who enjoys having affairs with other bowlers husbands or boyfriends and taking the drama into the center.

We used to joke and say we could write a soap opera about things going on in the bowling center and call it As the Pins Fall. :p
Thats crazy.. Now we know how she got 6 kids.. LOL.. I would have to kick some butt if that was my husband.. My bowling ball would be come a deadly weapon.. :eek:

The KingPin
03-25-2009, 12:12 AM
Soaps are fun. I remember watching Days of our Lives with some older lades years ago. It was like they knew each person and they were so real.

11 in a row
04-16-2009, 09:58 AM
I was sitting on the edge of my seat. I was surprised to c that Pitt made it to the final four

villanova beat pittsburgh in the elite 8....great tournament

way to go heels.....

11 in a row
04-16-2009, 10:01 AM
With so many teams in and out, who do you like and did anyone watch the Uconn and Syracuse game? 6 ot's wow.

yeah i got home from league that night and watched the rest of it all 6 ots that game was unreal..

both teams was out of gas but they keep on going.......and uconn mead it to the final 4 and the orange didn,t ..

great game

11 in a row
04-16-2009, 10:04 AM

yeah your right about that ..your local center will have what you need in terms of drama just like the soaps..