PDA

View Full Version : I got my New Ball today.

janbolen
03-20-2009, 06:45 PM
I got my new ball.. I went with the Cherry Vibe.. I really like it.. Got the advanced drilling with inserts.. Something I have to get use too, but I really like it.. I just need to practice.. I had a lot of fun today.. :D

ThongPrincess
03-20-2009, 07:28 PM
Very Cool! It is always fun to break in a new bowling ball :)

alltenback
03-20-2009, 09:55 PM
I was looking at the cherry vibe and the emerald vibe. But I need a dry lane ball so I might go with the Jazz seeing My local pro shop has them in stock. My house oil machine is all messed up and they lanes have been a mess. I need a bone dry ball.

Good luck with the cherry vibe.

Post back and give us feedback

Mattdean76
03-20-2009, 11:13 PM
Congrats on your purchase, good luck with it and keep updating as to your results.

onefrombills
03-20-2009, 11:33 PM
New Balls are fun

janbolen
03-21-2009, 09:26 AM
I was looking at the cherry vibe and the emerald vibe. But I need a dry lane ball so I might go with the Jazz seeing My local pro shop has them in stock. My house oil machine is all messed up and they lanes have been a mess. I need a bone dry ball.

Good luck with the cherry vibe.

Post back and give us feedback

I was going to get the Emerald Vibe, but they didn't have one in a 12 lb. So I got the cherry Vibe..
My white Dot was a 10 lb, and it was way too light.. I hope you find you a ball that will work out for you..
Our lanes are usually very oil, but yesterday they were very dry. But they were also oiling them when we left, getting ready for the leagues that night..