PDA

View Full Version : Got the results for my city tourney today

Jord_84
03-29-2009, 07:37 PM
My mom and I bowled together...we kinda had a crappy day, but we had fun overall. Come to find out, she placed 6th in singles and I placed 7th....she sneaked by me with that handicap of hers lol
So we had a good time, and now we've got some spending money! yay!

onefrombills
03-29-2009, 07:50 PM
Congrats and great bowling !!!!

ThongPrincess
03-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Congratulations to both of you!

BXTECH
03-30-2009, 01:06 AM
Congrats, its wonderful when families can participtae in competions and enjoy the time together instead of taking it too seriously.

11 in a row
04-01-2009, 09:40 AM
My mom and I bowled together...we kinda had a crappy day, but we had fun overall. Come to find out, she placed 6th in singles and I placed 7th....she sneaked by me with that handicap of hers lol
So we had a good time, and now we've got some spending money! yay!

way to go..yeah that handicap stuff will get you in the end :D
i can just see me and dad bowl together ontop of working together we would be at eac other at times cause we are so alike but i,m the bowler in the family.it would be interesting to say the least..
i,ll be shooting in the march madness tourney this sunday so we,ll see what happens...

so congrats to you and your mom.

Jord_84
04-01-2009, 04:38 PM
I'm bowling another tourney on the 19th of April. My family decided to host a "Bowlers Appreciation Tourney" at our house. It's only open to USBC members from our city, limited to 120 entries. It's singles, 9 pin no tap, handicap is 90% of 220, with a 20 dollar entry fee....but only 3 dollars goes toward lineage....and 17 into the prize fund.
Should be a fun time, I hope we have a good turnout and maybe continue this event next year.

kev3inp
04-01-2009, 05:12 PM
Excellent job in city! It's fun isn't it? My hearty congratulations, even if you are a cub fan. ;)