PDA

View Full Version : Why i don't post here often

dpmusic70
03-30-2009, 09:00 AM
Hi bowling buddies- I just thought I'd say that the reason I rarely post here is because if I have any questions about bowling I just ask my husband Kevin for the answers but now I see there are other topics to discuss so maybe I'll get on here more often.:)

The KingPin
03-30-2009, 06:11 PM
Hi bowling buddies- I just thought I'd say that the reason I rarely post here is because if I have any questions about bowling I just ask my husband Kevin for the answers but now I see there are other topics to discuss so maybe I'll get on here more often.:)

Well I am honored that you are here and you are right your Husband is EXTREMELY educated and highly respected here.

It is great to see you around, and if there are any topics that you want to talk about, let me know we will start them.

Chris

ThongPrincess
03-30-2009, 06:58 PM

At every Gathering we try to turn you into a forum junkie, just like us and this is a great one to start with. Us addicts like company :p

onefrombills
03-30-2009, 07:00 PM
yes we have more than just bowling talk on here and if ya ever need anything just ask ....were here for all !!!!

PSBA10
03-31-2009, 01:11 AM
Boy that must be nice. My wife asks for help, then won't do what I suggest and it's my fault.

kev3inp
03-31-2009, 06:09 PM
Boy that must be nice. My wife asks for help, then won't do what I suggest and it's my fault.

I saw this and I had to laugh. Just because she asks me doesn't necessarily mean she'll do it.
I tried for a couple of years to straighten out her arm swing and couldn't do it. In one half hour with Mike Nyitray he had her doing it.

It took Ron Clifton to get her to not grab the ball at the bottom of the swing.

I tried to explain how to keep your hand behind the ball and the fingers under the ball's equator and couldn't seem to get it across. So she writes Suzie Minshew and Suzie writes back and bingo, she's doing it.

I guess it's just me not being able to either get the point across, speaking another language, or just not having the tools that a professional coach has. Get her to a coach and it may work. ;)

Graaille
04-17-2009, 10:39 PM
I saw this and I had to laugh. Just because she asks me doesn't necessarily mean she'll do it.
I tried for a couple of years to straighten out her arm swing and couldn't do it. In one half hour with Mike Nyitray he had her doing it.

It took Ron Clifton to get her to not grab the ball at the bottom of the swing.

I tried to explain how to keep your hand behind the ball and the fingers under the ball's equator and couldn't seem to get it across. So she writes Suzie Minshew and Suzie writes back and bingo, she's doing it.

I guess it's just me not being able to either get the point across, speaking another language, or just not having the tools that a professional coach has. Get her to a coach and it may work. ;)

Nope, it's because she's married to you - and therefore knows that you're full of it. I get the same thing from my wife.