PDA

View Full Version : New member from Oregon

Tjames300
03-30-2009, 02:02 PM
Hello all,
My name is Tim or tjames300 here. I just found this forum and it looks like it will be a good community to talk and share information in. I have been bowling about 26 years now. I currently am bowling in two leagues this year plus a few tournaments here and there. I am averaging 215 in one league and 212 in the other. High series of all time is 815 and have a few 300's sprinkled in. High game this season is 290 and high series is 735. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing knowledge and learning some too. I currently throw Storm and have for several years now and I am going to stay with them. :D

alltenback
03-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Hello all,
My name is Tim or tjames300 here. I just found this forum and it looks like it will be a good community to talk and share information in. I have been bowling about 26 years now. I currently am bowling in two leagues this year plus a few tournaments here and there. I am averaging 215 in one league and 212 in the other. High series of all time is 815 and have a few 300's sprinkled in. High game this season is 290 and high series is 735. I look forward to meeting new people and sharing knowledge and learning some too. I currently throw Storm and have for several years now and I am going to stay with them. :D

Welcome my friend. That is a nice average you got there.

Welcome again.

The KingPin
03-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Hello all,

Welcome to BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums

It is great that you are here.

If you need anything, please do let me know

Chris - BowlingBoards.com

kev3inp
03-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Allow me to chime in with my welcome, too. Every time I hear your name, though, it makes me think of Monty Python. Glad you're here.

onefrombills
04-01-2009, 05:53 AM
Hello and welcome to the site ....If there is ANYTHING that you need just ask .....Chris ( IM just joking were all here to help each other out)