PDA

View Full Version : eagles anyone?

emj3826
03-30-2009, 03:43 PM
i love the eagles........especially mcnabb.......talk to me

ArtVandelay
03-30-2009, 07:56 PM
Me too. They were in one of my favorite super bowls!!! Number 3!!! hahahahahaha.

emj3826
03-31-2009, 02:26 PM
yeah i still cant believe that they lost to the cardinals

kev3inp
03-31-2009, 05:44 PM
Hey Art! Good to see you again. I recall the fog bowl, but I would, I'm a Bear fan.

Jord_84
03-31-2009, 08:18 PM
Hey Art! Good to see you again. I recall the fog bowl, but I would, I'm a Bear fan.

god, and I thought it couldn't get any worse than being a white sox fan. :p

kev3inp
04-01-2009, 05:27 AM
LOL! Can you say "100 years plus of futility and still counting?" I thought that you could. Long live the Billy goat. How many world series have your cubs won in your lifetime? Well, eventually the law of averages has to help you out right? But it only took 86 years for Boston... Wait until next year. Again.

Jord_84
04-01-2009, 08:13 AM
LOL! Can you say "100 years plus of futility and still counting?" I thought that you could. Long live the Billy goat. How many world series have your cubs won in your lifetime? Well, eventually the law of averages has to help you out right? But it only took 86 years for Boston... Wait until next year. Again.

I know that they suck! I've come to expect it every year! lol

With the exception of that super bowl stint the bears made back in 07.....and their actual win back in 85, they've stunk up the NFC North every year....I only have enough love for one crappy team. Which is why I love my Cubs in the summer, and I'll be watching Aaron Rodgers `whomp on the Bears in the fall :D

kev3inp
04-01-2009, 05:43 PM
I know that they suck! I've come to expect it every year! lol

With the exception of that super bowl stint the bears made back in 07.....and their actual win back in 85, they've stunk up the NFC North every year....I only have enough love for one crappy team. Which is why I love my Cubs in the summer, and I'll be watching Aaron Rodgers `whomp on the Bears in the fall :D

Not a problem, Jord, all in fun.

Steve Goodman, a "folk singer" from Chicago does (well, did) a great tune called "A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request." I love that song. And just so you know, I have great respect for Mr. Cub, Ernie Banks. I swear he was the Dick Weber of baseball. A great man.

Sorry for the mini hijack, but you know how it goes. My train of thought gets put on a siding. :)

Jord_84
04-01-2009, 06:59 PM
Not a problem, Jord, all in fun.

Steve Goodman, a "folk singer" from Chicago does (well, did) a great tune called "A Dying Cub Fan's Last Request." I love that song. And just so you know, I have great respect for Mr. Cub, Ernie Banks. I swear he was the Dick Weber of baseball. A great man.

Sorry for the mini hijack, but you know how it goes. My train of thought gets put on a siding. :)
oh I know!
I think that's the part I love the most about Chicago sports....the rivalry.

Sox fans harass the Cubs fans.
Packer fans harass the Bears fans.

It's all in good fun.
And the one thing we can usually agree on when it comes to football season....is that we all equally hate the Vikings! lol

ArtVandelay
04-01-2009, 08:38 PM

I'd say work sucks, but having a job is something you can't complain about these days. I pop on when I can, but there's a lot to keep up with, and it's tough, so sometimes I just read. hahaha.

emj3826
04-07-2009, 11:38 PM
hey kevin, i know you have no clue who i am but i am a red sox fan and i love that shirt, especially who the shirt is on lol

11 in a row
04-16-2009, 09:49 AM
god, and I thought it couldn't get any worse than being a white sox fan. :p

skins fan here and its been tough here of late with our spend spend spend owner of ours,:eek:

tbrownie
05-18-2009, 01:24 AM
Giants!!!!!!!

bball
05-18-2009, 10:26 AM
A Eagle fan in Florida? Go PA. teams.;)

Big Dog
08-04-2010, 05:01 PM
They gave up Mcnabb for Vick. He is not a younger version of Mcnabb. Never was,never will be. I know,I am a lifelong Falcons fan. Born and bred.