PDA

View Full Version : best way too....

maverick_124
03-31-2009, 10:16 AM
get a strike when the ball slams the pocket?? thats how my ball is..i slam the pocket almost every time and i still leave 1-2 pins...every time how can i fix that???

Jord_84
03-31-2009, 03:06 PM
I've always heard that if you're hanging pins it means that your timing is off. move your starting point on the approach 1/2 an inch forward or backward. I also shoot aiming higher in the pocket when that happens to me.

kev3inp
03-31-2009, 05:43 PM
For us to be more specific you need to be more specific. What weight, do you know your speed and/or rev rate and where are you standing and targeting? If you're righty and leaving 10's a lot, or lefty and leaving 7's, there's a million things it could be, though. Moving up or back seems to work best for me, but for me it's guesswork at best. It's amazing how many things you can try before it starts working, and then the next week the old solution doesn't apply. Go figure.

maverick_124
03-31-2009, 07:34 PM
Ill take a few vids tomorrow of my throw standing ect...and its a 15 lbs cell set up to snap as tommy hudson said to me I'm a righty. So ill throw a practise game and take a few vids