PDA

View Full Version : I stand corrected

kev3inp
04-01-2009, 07:24 AM
I was having a problem with my wrist because it is weak. Therefore I had a problem staying behind the ball. I also had a hard time understanding what that actually meant. So I thought I would get a woman's opinion on the subject so I e mailed Susie Minchew and she suggested that I try using the Mongoose Lifter. I ordered it and tryed it and it worked really well for me. So there is an instance where I needed another opinion other than Kevin's. ;)

kev3inp
04-01-2009, 07:27 AM
Oh boy that was a big mistake. I forgot to sign Kevin out and sign me in- Me being Diane Palmer. So this post is supposed to be from DPmusic70:o

maverick_124
04-01-2009, 04:09 PM
hahaha nice

Jord_84
04-01-2009, 04:25 PM
I used to do that all the time on a forum my husband and I moderated
I'd probably still be doing that, except he never uses my computer anymore lol

kev3inp
04-01-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi, it's really me this time. I'd better get in the habit of logging off! LOL! I was so confused because I saw the post before she told me and I thought maybe someone had stolen my online identity. "Free credit report dot com, yee hah!"

ArtVandelay
04-02-2009, 12:54 AM
I was having a problem with my wrist because it is weak. Therefore I had a problem staying behind the ball. I also had a hard time understanding what that actually meant. So I thought I would get a woman's opinion on the subject so I e mailed Susie Minchew and she suggested that I try using the Mongoose Lifter. I ordered it and tryed it and it worked really well for me. So there is an instance where I needed another opinion other than Kevin's. ;)

Good thing I saw the "I had a senior moment..." thread before I saw THIS thread. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That's great. I read the first sentence, and I KNEW it was your wife, but if I didn't know better then: :eek: Weak wristed? Does your wife know about this????? hahahahahahahahaha.

And be careful there, Kev, I don't think you WANT to be "behind the ball."

Classic thread, classic mistake, classic fail! Good comedy! Thanks for the laugh youse guys!!!! We're having fun here, no????

kev3inp
04-02-2009, 05:15 AM
We're always having fun. Funday is the only day of the week that actually exists. Wow, these pills are realy working! ;)

Jord_84
04-02-2009, 10:46 AM
she told me and I thought maybe someone had stolen my online identity.
Unintentional april fools? lol

Graaille
04-17-2009, 10:38 PM
I didn't know you needed a specialized tool to lift a mongoose. Learn something new every day.

(And I had suspected something about Kev being weak wristed, but I wasn't going to say anything)