PDA

View Full Version : I had a senior moment this morning

dpmusic70
04-01-2009, 04:17 PM
Hello and welcome to "I had a senior moment this morning." :o I was posting away and finished with what I was saying when I looked up and realized that I posted under my husband Kevin's name. Well I may not be that interesting but when I do say something I should say it under my own name. Since we share the same computer I will be more careful to see who is logged in before I start posting away. Ok I just wanted to clarify that.

My post was titled "I stand corrected" Well thanks for listening out there. :D

kev3inp
04-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Can you say "Oops?" I thought that you could. ;)

The KingPin
04-02-2009, 12:08 AM
That is great, If I may ask dpmusic70, What type of topics do you enjoy talking about?

ArtVandelay
04-02-2009, 12:51 AM
I can get TONS of posts in this topic, if I only knew where to begin.......

kev3inp
04-02-2009, 05:25 AM
"Ask your doctor if Aricept is right for you." I find myself using that line everywhere.

dpmusic70
04-02-2009, 07:26 AM
I'm very interested in music as you can tell by my screen name. Back in the 70's I got my BA degree in music. Kevin and I both listen to alot of music. I was a private guitar teacher for about 25 years too. I am also addicted to the Food Network and love to cook. I also love to read when I have the time. I like James Patterson- Janet Evanovich- Mary Higgins Clark to name a few authors. Thanks for asking

Diane