PDA

View Full Version : New member from San Antonio,Texas

Whitelightning
04-13-2009, 09:31 PM
Hello all. I'm 47 yr old Comptroller.
Have been bowling since I was 17.
Current avg. 208.
Bowling is where it is at, well of course right next to my sportbike riding. Both work for me in different ways:cool:
Currently bowl 2 times a week and use my weekends to Tourney bowl and of course get my need for speed on my bike.:p
Hope to be around here more as I progress in finding where what is around here.;)

kev3inp
04-14-2009, 04:56 AM
Hi, and welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find your way around pretty easily. I know there's at least one more member from San Antonio, too.

NoTapNorm
04-14-2009, 06:27 AM
Welcome!

The KingPin
04-15-2009, 11:07 PM
Hello all. I'm 47 yr old Comptroller.
Have been bowling since I was 17.
Current avg. 208.
Bowling is where it is at, well of course right next to my sportbike riding. Both work for me in different ways:cool:
Currently bowl 2 times a week and use my weekends to Tourney bowl and of course get my need for speed on my bike.:p
Hope to be around here more as I progress in finding where what is around here.;)

Hello it is an Honor to meet you.

BowlingBoards.com is a great bowling forum community. If you need anything, just ask.

And please tell your bowling friends about us.

Chris - BowlingBoards.com

11 in a row
04-16-2009, 09:28 AM
like you i do 2 things bowl and jetski i love to get my fix on the water like i do on the lanes.... of course we all have to work to support our hobbies right..

welcome.:cool:

Whitelightning
04-16-2009, 03:05 PM
of course we all have to work to support our hobbies right..

welcome.:cool:

No doubt, but the <<<cough-cough>> side pots do help the cause :p

kev3inp
04-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Side pots? The coughing brings me back to the 70's.... (Use "ear" in a sentence. "Ffffft, ear.")

Whitelightning
04-16-2009, 11:27 PM
Side pots? The coughing brings me back to the 70's.... (Use "ear" in a sentence. "Ffffft, ear.")

LOL well honestly, that not what I was meaning LOL
Side pots, casual side betting during the bowling evening;)
The coughing was for trying not to publize such activities LOL
Good night, one can collect some $$$ :cool:
Shot 762 last week, my wallet was always open for collection:D

Helps support 2 hobbies,Sportbikes and Bowling :)

kev3inp
04-17-2009, 04:54 AM
I knew what you meant, but when someone opens the door for a joke I just have to walk through it. Sometimes my wife finds it very annoying. ;) (Probably why I enjoy it so much!)

Whitelightning
04-17-2009, 09:48 AM
I knew what you meant, but when someone opens the door for a joke I just have to walk through it. Sometimes my wife finds it very annoying. ;) (Probably why I enjoy it so much!)

Not annoying at all, All good, actually wife read it and said it sounded the same way you did :p