PDA

View Full Version : Happy Tax day.

The KingPin
04-15-2009, 09:52 AM
Well for some today is the worst day of the year.

For others you filed for a return months ago.

And for some members this is a busy time of year in general as you do accounting.

I hope everyone is having a great day and if you are mailing today, I hope you get it in by your time.

Chris

Jord_84
04-15-2009, 12:03 PM
I've been bugging my husband to finish the state return and e-file it for the last month and a half.
I finally had to finish it myself yesterday.

Hope everyone gets money back!

kakcpa
04-15-2009, 01:29 PM
April 15 is the finale of my busy season. After working 55 consecutive days (sat/sun, too), I am very tired, and very fatigued. I'm looking forward to some much needed time off. By the way, I filed an extension for myself, and project that my tax return will be sent in sometime during October.

Jord_84
04-15-2009, 02:09 PM
April 15 is the finale of my busy season. After working 55 consecutive days (sat/sun, too), I am very tired, and very fatigued. I'm looking forward to some much needed time off. By the way, I filed an extension for myself, and project that my tax return will be sent in sometime during October.
congrats!

my stepfather is a cpa....so everything you mentioned sounds oh so familiar lol
Now you get a chance to catch your breath and relax!

onefrombills
04-16-2009, 05:07 AM
;(

Im just glad it over till next year

nickcuban
04-16-2009, 11:52 AM
Mine was e-filed months ago. But my gfs dad is a CPA and he has been working none stop since January. I think he has only taken three days off and that was because his mother died and three days later was the funeral. I know he is going to be busy for the next couple of weeks due to extensions and his own.