PDA

View Full Version : Shoe Question

Meek
04-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Newbie here. None of the bowling alleys near me have the Circle shoes I am interested in for my first pair. Can someone tell me if they are sized like Street Shoes e.g. leather dress shoes or like Sneakers? With that determined, are they sized true, run big or run small? Thank you.

Strike Domination
04-20-2009, 09:08 PM
I do not know anything about the circle brand, but if you can find any Dexter shoes you like I'm pretty sure they size pretty similar to street shoes. I wear the same size for both. Just something to consider.

Graaille
04-21-2009, 10:30 PM
Also can't say I've worn Circles myself, but Etonic appears to be extremely close to street shoe sizing. I do know a couple of people who do wear Circles tho, but I probably won't run into them for another 2-3 weeks (vacation time for them), and I guarantee I'll probably forget to ask them when I see them.

Meek
05-05-2009, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the sizing info on the other brands I'll see if anyone stocks them.

Bump if anyone know about the Circles?

Evilash71
05-23-2009, 10:00 AM
Newbie here. None of the bowling alleys near me have the Circle shoes I am interested in for my first pair. Can someone tell me if they are sized like Street Shoes e.g. leather dress shoes or like Sneakers? With that determined, are they sized true, run big or run small? Thank you.

They run about a half size small.
So i wear 11 1/2 size tennis shoes and my Circles are 12s. If i had purchases 11 1/2 they would have been too tight. Same for my wifes pair. she purchased half size bigger.

So basically i would recommend going about a half size bigger than normal. Also depending on which you get they are going to break in a bit. So at first they are still a little tight, but after two games they were fine.
Hope this helps.