PDA

View Full Version : New here from Texas

sherianns
04-20-2009, 06:30 PM
Hello, I am from Texas. My Husband and son age 11 have been bowling for a while so I finally decide to start bowling with them. I am still learning so I am not that good yet. :mad: But I hope I can get some good advice on here and keep practicing to improve my game.

Sheri

Whitelightning
04-20-2009, 07:25 PM
Welcome. New here myself, but to date, very comfortable place. Enjoy:)

ArtVandelay
04-20-2009, 08:16 PM
Hi! You're braver than I am. I live in texas, but I try not to claim it.....

Welcome to the board, hope you enjoy yourself!

kev3inp
04-21-2009, 06:03 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the web. Hey, Texans, you guys ready to secede yet? ;)

NoTapNorm
04-21-2009, 06:23 AM
Howdy & welcome!

The KingPin
04-21-2009, 09:44 AM
Hello, I am from Texas. My Husband and son age 11 have been bowling for a while so I finally decide to start bowling with them. I am still learning so I am not that good yet. :mad: But I hope I can get some good advice on here and keep practicing to improve my game.

Sheri

Welcome to BowlingBoards.com Bowling Forums.

I hope you have a great time here. Also don't forget to read up on our Bowling Ball giveaway. This time around is a Roto Grip Rogue Cell.

And tell your friends.

Chris - BowlingBoards.com

ArtVandelay
04-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Welcome to our little corner of the web. Hey, Texans, you guys ready to secede yet? ;)

One of many exhibits why I will never claim this state.... Sadly, the majority of "texans" (which I've never liked, I always thought "Americans" sounded better, but that's just my opinion.......), live by the two S rule which is: Be stubborn and stupid.

And wasn't it the governor who said that? Geech.... God help us all, down here.....

kev3inp
04-22-2009, 05:10 AM
I was hoping that if it were true you could take California with you. ;) Or at least Indiana.

branstew
04-22-2009, 05:18 AM
Hello from England

kev3inp
04-22-2009, 04:48 PM
Hello from England

Welcome back, branstew, good to see you again.

scline
04-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Hello. My son and husband bowl as well. My son has become very good and bowls on the St. Louis Masters Traveling League as well as bowling 3 other nights a week in various houses. Getting ready to head to Las Vegas in June for nationals. Should be a great time even for me who is not the greatest bowler.