PDA

View Full Version : Thursday Night Mens League

Jrock4207
04-23-2009, 12:30 PM
Well tonight, just like any other Thur night, you can find me at my Thursday night mens league in Deltona. Hopefully all goes well. Its the last quater and our team needs a good finish. We didnt do to well the first or second quater. We did great the 3rd quater. Ended up finishing in 4th. So at least we got some money back. This quater we are sitting in 7th currently. If we can take all 7 points or at least 5 I would be happy. Also after shooting a decent series last night I am looking to shoot an even better one tonight. Last night in Altamonte Lanes I shot a 624. Might not be impressive to some people but to me I am very pleased with that. So tonight I am looking to pull out the tricks out and do my best. Wish me luck everyone.

bigern523
04-24-2009, 03:50 PM
On thursdays you could find me at eastbury lanes in canton Ohio . We just finished up last night . We finished in second . Needed all seven to have any chance for first last night . Got 5 of 7 . Oh well . second is not bad out of 20 teams . We finished 5th the first half . They also count over all wins and losses for the whole year .We finished second in that also .

Jrock4207
04-24-2009, 04:03 PM
That an awesome finish. We did horrible last night! Only took 2 out of 7. Everybody was having an off night. Oh well what can you do. I dont even want to discuss my games. Kind of upsetting. Another night in the book and lookin forward to next week already.