PDA

View Full Version : Storm's new balls (Fast and Furious)

JaxBowlingGuy
04-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Storm has 2 new balls coming out to replace the street rod in the Hot line.... They look liek they should be a prety good ball with the coverstock and weight block... Same weight block as the street Rods but with the Rapid Fire coverstock... should be nice.. I talked to Storm today and they said it should be a mid to late May general public release... Looks like 2 more balls for my bag..lol

ltrain21578
05-19-2009, 10:25 PM
Should I get the hy road or the cell rogue ? ?

tbrownie
05-19-2009, 11:05 PM
the rogue cell is a much stronger ball than the hyroad, it depends on what you need in your bag, and what your wanting it to do, and the lane conditions youll be on... I myself would buy the Rogue Cell, because i need some stonger balls. But the Hyroad is supposed to be a very consistent ball good for medium oil

Strike Domination
05-20-2009, 04:48 AM
I'm very interested in the Furious but until I'm ready to replace my Rival I don't need a ball like that. This should be a good combination of balls though, especially at the price point they will be at.

JaxBowlingGuy
05-20-2009, 01:02 PM
The Hy-Road is a GREAT ball all around.. I use it on most of the PBA shots and it seems to work well. I have it with pin above the ring finger.. Like it has been mentioned. It depends on the conditions.. The Hy-Road is a good all around ball. but the rouge will have to be put away after a few games when the lanes dry up. I would say go with the Hy-Road..

The furious should be a good ball and I already have mine ordered. My only concern is that its going to be a little too aggressive for the line that its being released in. I may end up getting the Fast too but not ready to replace my Street Rod Pearl just yet.. It only has about 5-6 games at most...

BUTTTTT the Virtual Energy that I have listed on another thread will be a awesome ball.. :-)

ltrain21578
05-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Hy road it is, rob you see how I throw how should I get hy road drilled ???

JaxBowlingGuy
05-20-2009, 09:39 PM
Hy road it is, rob you see how I throw how should I get hy road drilled ???

It really depends on what you want it to do and when you plan on using it.. "fresh shot, broke down lanes, Carry down"

ltrain21578
05-20-2009, 09:52 PM
I want it for all of that. Is that possible ?

JaxBowlingGuy
05-20-2009, 10:38 PM
a stacked #8 layout could work.. its a good all around drilling and is what I have on %90 of my balls.. Its the pin to the right of the ring finger and the CG directly below.. you can have the fingers drilled a little higher or a little lower to keep the track from going through the fingers.. With me for example with this layout the pin has to be even with fingers or above fingers to keep the track off the finger holes.. anything lower it will track my middle finger due to being such a high track player...