PDA

View Full Version : Any Jason Belmonte Fans Here?

BelmonteFans
05-12-2009, 03:54 PM
Check out Jason Belmonte's Official Facebook Page where you can find updates and interact with Jason and fans. Jason won the 2008-2009 PBA Tour Rookie of the Year Award!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jason-Belmonte/79784498173

kev3inp
05-12-2009, 05:00 PM
He's ok. I just don't think he's god's gift to bowling. I'll bet if Osku spoke better English he'd be the current idol. At least he shaves.

onefrombills
05-13-2009, 02:28 AM
he's ok. I just don't think he's god's gift to bowling. I'll bet if osku spoke better english he'd be the current idol. At least he shaves.

lol!

playbowl
05-13-2009, 09:41 AM
He's ok. I just don't think he's god's gift to bowling. I'll bet if Osku spoke better English he'd be the current idol. At least he shaves.

Osku shoots spares one handed @ 30 mph and breaks equipment! I would pay to see him bowl.
Jason is good but longevity is always the question. I have learned to bowl 2 handed and do well but cannot get the waist bend due to age and as a result not as much speed, hence Polyester and rubber balls are part of the arsenal. As much as I enjoy waching Belmo and he is great for the sport, IMHO he is up against the best in the world in the PBA and will really have to step it up to win again.

tbrownie
05-18-2009, 12:17 AM
i dont like 2 handers. They get too much credit for nothing