PDA

View Full Version : Friendship Squad will find you a team for USBC Youth Open Championships

onefrombills
05-14-2009, 01:49 PM
Friendship Squad will find you a team for USBC Youth Open Championships

5/14/2009

Do you want to compete in the USBC Youth Open Championships this summer but have been unable to find a team?

The Friendship Squad is the answer! The new service from the USBC Youth department will place individuals that want to compete in the tournament on a team and also will pair you with a doubles partner.

The USBC Youth Open Championships are scheduled for July 10-11 and July 16-25 in Indianapolis. Individuals that are placed through the Friendship Squad will compete on July 10-11 or July 24-25.

Space on each squad will be limited so make sure to complete the entry form and submit it as soon as possible. The entry deadline is July 1, 2009.

For any questions about the Friendship Squad, call 1-800-514-2695 ext. 8350, or visit our Web site at http://www.bowl.com/youth/ and click on the Youth Open.

tbrownie
05-18-2009, 12:33 AM
thats awesome, i might do that, i just need one more team mate though, if i do bowl it.. i already have two.